Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Policy Statement
Unicons is a professional international contractor (a member of Coteccons Group) operating on construction projects for its Vietnamese and international customers.
Unicons recognizes that its personnel is the most valuable http://horny-asian-baby.tumblr.com/ resource, so we set our first priority at all over work places in the health and safety of our employees and all our partners.
Unicons is committed to:
1. Implementing work practice which exceeds the applicable legal requirements, industry’s regulations and satisfies its customer’s requirements of safety, occupational health and environment.
2. Applying management systems that meet the requirements of the international standards for occupational health, safety OHSAS 18001:2007 and environment ISO 14001:2010.
3. Identifying, evaluating and adopting measures to reduce and control as necessary risks prior to starting the project.
4. Providing employees with sufficient safety teens xxx video free knowledge and skills before working.
5. Providing employees with safe working here conditions and ensuring that they are entitled to refuse to work in unsafe conditions.
6. Developing Safety to become the most important culture value sex cartoons 3d of the company.
7. Conserving natural resources through pollution prevention, energy conservation and waste minimization.
8. Communicating this policy throughout the company.
9. Ensuring commitment at all hot teens lesbians porn levels of management to this policy.
This policy is annually reviewed and adjusted to ensure the suitability and communicated to all customers, suppliers, and other related parties.
Ho Chi Minh City, lesbian milf porn 31st Mar 2014
NGUYEN SY CONG